- It’s easy!
- You don’t have to be a computer whiz to use this program
- It’s fun!
- There are lots of good recipes and tips on preparing healthy food
- It’s convenient!
- You can do it at any time, anywhere you have internet access
Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Log on to a computer that is connected to the internet.
- Type www.wichealth.org in the address box and press enter (or click here).
- Choose a topic.
- You will be asked questions about your child’s feeding needs and any problems or difficulties you have. Be sure to click on the yes or no options.
- When you finish the education module you will be asked to complete a short survey. Your answers will be kept private and will be used to help the site.
- When your are done choose email certificate option.
*For questions or more information, please contact us at 715-369-6109.