The Health Department is an agent for the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) for the inspection and licensure of restaurants, lodging, swimming pools, youth camps, body art, campgrounds and temporary events. We also administer the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) retail food program for Oneida County.
The following are links to some of the related documents.
The following documents are in Adobe PDF format. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Temporary Food Event Links
- OCHD Temporary Restaurant Retail Food Application
- Temporary Food Event Guidelines
- Temporary Food Event Supply Checklist
Food Codes, Re-inspection Criteria
- Reinspection Criteria DHS 196
- Food Code DATCP 75 (Retail)
- Wisconsin Food Code (DHS 196) (Restaurants)
- “New” Appendix to 2009 Wisconsin Food Code (Restaurant and Retail)
- Significant 2009 Food Code changes fact sheet
- Equipment Compliance Guidelines
- Food Manager Certification
Signs and Handouts
- Hand-Washing Sign for Food Establishments
- Handwashing Only Sign (English)
- Handwashing Only Sign (Spanish)
- No Smoking Sign
- Food Prep Sign
- Food Safety Self Inspection List
- Food Safety Fact Sheets
Hygiene Agreements (Handwashing & Employee Illness Symptoms)
Food Safety Links and Videos:
- Don’t Wash Your Chicken!
- Don’t Wash Your Chicken! Stir Fry Chicken Drama (You Tube presentation)
- Food Safety During A Power Outage