Food/Lodging/Other Inspections & Licensing

Pay Licensing Fees

The Health Department is an agent for the State of Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection (DATCP) for the inspection and licensure of restaurants, lodging, swimming pools, youth camps, campgrounds and temporary events.  We also administer the Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) program for body art and manufactured home communities.

Please contact the Health Department prior to submitting an application for a new establishment or change of ownership.

Oneida County Food Inspection Online Portal

Wisconsin Food Inspection Database

The following are links to some of the related documents.

The following documents are in Adobe PDF format. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.



Food Codes, Re-inspection Criteria

The following courses are currently approved for the Food Safety Training for Small Operators credential:
Local Contacts for Food Manager Certifications:

Signs and Handouts

Hygiene Agreements (Handwashing & Employee Illness Symptoms)


License Your Home as A Vacation Rental (Tourist Rooming House License)

Campground and Recreational Educational Camps

Camp Codes


Swimming Pools

Swimming Pool Code



Body Art

Body Art Code