COVID-19 is still spreading in Oneida County. As we continue to work on contact tracing and vaccination to decrease the burden of COVID-19 in our community, we must come together to protect each other by following public health best practices. Please use the resources on this page to help individuals, businesses, organizations, and services in our communities stay safe.
Oneida County Health Department continues to recommend the following precautions:
- Wear a mask.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other people when possible.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Stay home when sick.
- Get tested if you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Get vaccinated when you are eligible.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Choosing safer activities – CDC
Recommendations for those who are fully vaccinated as well as specific activities (beaches, events, pools, graduation, etc) and gatherings, please see the Wisconsin Department of Health Services COVID 19: Staying Safe in Your Community webpage for guidance.
For industry and business-specific COVID-19 guidance, please see the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation website.
Recommendations from the CDC: Choosing Safer Activities