Due to the #SaferAtHome Order:
Effective Wednesday, March 24, 2020, thru Friday, April 24, 2020, or until superseding order is issued. Reproductive Health Clinic is suspending all routine exams until further notice. Clients will continue to be seen for ESSENTIAL services by appointment ONLY.
We will be here to answer your phone calls. Please call us at (715) 369-6116 to discuss your concerns.
Thank you for understanding,
Oneida County Reproductive Health Clinic Staff
The Oneida County Health Department’s Reproductive Health Clinic administers the Wisconsin Family Planning and Reproductive Women’s Health grant that provide safe and effective contraception services to enable women and couples to achieve their family planning goals. Family Planning services have been listed as one of the TOP TEN Public Health Achievements in the 20th Century.
The Reproductive Health Clinic provides affordable and confidential reproductive health care services to both women and men.
Open: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CALL for an appointment at: 715-369-6116.
Reproductive health services include:
- HIV & other sexually transmitted disease screening
- Reproductive health exams
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- FDA approved birth control supplies including Emergency Contraception “in-advance” to individual participants.
- Assistance in obtaining health insurance coverage for eligible people including Express Enrollment (same day coverage) for Medicaid Family Planning Only Services (FPOS).
- Large group presentations on reproductive health topics upon request.
Contact the Oneida County Health Department Reproductive Health Clinic at 715-369-6116, or to find a clinic near you visit: https//.opa-fpclinicdb.hhs.gov